92 155 950 645 ABN
• Counselling is free if you are referred through Victims Services, NSW Justice
• Fees apply for Individual Therapy / Counselling. You may claim of a partial benefit of $74.80 from Medicare if you
have a Referral and a Mental Health Treatment Plan from a General Practitioner (GP)
• Fees apply for Non-Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling. You may claim a partial benefit of $62.20 from
Medicare if you have a referral from a General Practitioner (GP).
• Fees apply for Individual Professional / Clinical Supervision.
• Private health insurance rebates may be available for members of Teacher's Health and also the Nurses and
Midwives health funds.
Sessions are generally one hour. If you are late, your session will finish at the scheduled time to be fair to people
with appointments after yours. If I am late, you will still receive a full hour or a similar fair arrangement will be
Full payment is due at the conclusion of each session. You may pay by cash, electronic banking transfer,
cheque, or credit card (payment by Diners Card is not available).
Cancellation Policy and Fees
When you make an appointment the whole hour is reserved for you.
Cancellations within 3 working days of your scheduled appointment will be charged at the full hourly fee.
These A5 sized booklets are made in Australia
and printed on gloss coated paper.
They include 20 colour examples of therapeutic
dolls or sculptural lifelines.
They are available for purchase for $15.00 each
by emailing or mailing the order form to
Oak Tree Therapy and
Calico / Muslin Plain Pre-Fabricated Dolls
These dolls are made from 100% calico.
They are made in China and differences in
manufacturing finish exist.
The 37cm dolls are $9.00 each
The 32cm dolls are $8.00 each
The 27cm dolls are $7.00 each
They are available for purchase by emailing or mailing
the order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sonia's mobile 0419 124 951 & email email@example.com